Since I didn’t have a particular product that has the specific color, I combined a few different eyeshadows to achieve the Marsala hue.
I put browns, metallic reds, dirty pinks, and a beautiful brick red colour into play and this is what I came up with.
I used a frosty gold eyeshadow to highlight my browbone, a beautiful bronzer as blush with shimmery pink and brown tones and harsh contouring.
For this look I would normally go for a bold red lip, but I chose a nude grey/beige matte lipstick, which I think is a great fit for the Marsala eyes!
This is the video tutorial for my look
Do you like Marsala as the color of 2015? Would you wear it?
- MAC ‘Soft Ochre’ pro longwear paint pot HERE
- MeMeMe ‘Frosted’ eye inspire pressed eyeshadow HERE
- Wet’n’Wild ‘Knock on Wood’ E383B eyeshadow trio (I used the ‘browbone’ color (light pink) and the ‘eyelid’ color. (darker pink/mauve) HERE
- Warm matte brown eyeshadow (the info is faded from the package) SIMILAR HERE
- ELIXIR LONDON Metallic red eyeshadow in #818C) HERE or similar HERE
- SMASHBOX ‘Rustic’ eyeshadow from the “Cherysmoke” photo op eye shadow palette HERE
- ELF Cream eyeliner in black HERE (use my code QSD495 for discount on your first order)
- ZOEVA ‘Opulence’ waterproof eyeliner pencil from the “Graphic Eyes” series. HERE
- MAYBELLINE ‘Cover stick’ concealer HERE
- MAC Zoom Lash mascara in ‘Zoomblack’ HERE
- Random lashes
- DUO eyelash adhesive in clear-white HERE
- MAC Studio Fix powder plus foundation HERE
- KIKO ‘Invisible powder’ HERE or similar HERE
- W7 ‘Honolulu’ bronzer HERE
- TOOFACED ‘Snow bunny’ bronzer HERE
- CATRICE ‘Made to stay’ highlighter pen in 010 ‘Eye like’ HERE
- LIMECRIME ‘Cashmere’ velvetine liquid to matte lipstick HERE
Thanks for reading me, ’till next time!